The “Snout in the Trough” has long been established as the place to be for your morning coffee or lunch with a menu that focuses on simple, fresh food.
Now it is looking for new owners to make their own mark.
With a strong and supportive customer base, you will flourish in this beautiful town set among the elms. Now more so than ever, rural Victoria’s tourist trade has created a new opportunity for growth and we are busier than ever!
It’s time to strike!
- A great mixture of cafe style food, take home meals and provedore
- Net take-home profit of $2000 PW, 70% gross profit margin, 30% net profit margin
- Low rent under $700 per month, 2 years left on lease with a further five-year term.
- Landlord is willing to negotiate for longer terms.
- Potential for further trading including weekends, nights and public holidays
- Seating capacity 60-70 people
- Fully licensed with footpath trading (inclusive of redline)
- Plenty of parking available
- Strong social media following
- All equipment owned outright.
- Strong balance sheet
- External Catering opportunities (enquiries are weekly)